< Back | Next>
You are preparing to perform ESXi installation that requires custom drivers. You have been provided a Zip file that contains vSphere installation bundles (VIBs). You want to use Image Builder to utilize the VIBs in this file to determine whether it contains a specific VIB
Use Image Builder commands to perform the following tasks:
- Add the Zip file as an offline software depot to Image Builder.
- Identify any image profiles that are contained in the depot.
- Identify any VIBs that are contained in the depot and determine if it contains the specific VIB.
- Zip file: D:\Depot\LabDepot.zip (on the Windows system where PowerCLI is installed)
- Specific VIB: scsi-ocz10xx
VDCA510 Objective: 9.1 Install ESXi hosts with custom settings
VDCA550 Objective: 7.1 Execute VMware Cmdlets and Customize Scripts Using PowerCLI
- Chapter 9 – Install and Uninstall Custom Drivers
- Chapter 10 – Scenario 10-25
Click Here For Solution
- Use PowerCLI to run these commands:
- Examine the results of the last command to determine if it contains the scsi-ocz10xx VIB.