< Back | Next>
You want to produce documentation with screenshots for various troubleshooting tasks. You want to document steps that may be useful for resolving a potential situation where a LUN that is known to have no datastores does not appear in the list of available LUNs when creating a VMFS datastore.
- Modify the appropriate vCenter Server Storage Filter value, so that it will not suppress LUNs that contain a VMFS datastore from the Add Storage Wizard.
- Launch the Add Storage Wizard to verify that the LUN appears.
- Set the filter back to its original value.
- Launch the Add Storage Wizard to verify that the LUN does not appear.
- ESXi host: host-01.lab.local
- LUN: 3
VDCA510 Objective: 1.1 Implement and Manage Complex Storage Solutions
VDCA550 Objective: 1.1 Implement Complex Storage Solutions
- Chapter 3 – vCenter Storage Filters
Click Here For Solution
- Set the variable to config.vpxd.filter.vmfsFilter to false.